Kids Health First provides online learning experiences for its members in multiple formats. Whether it is a live Webinar or a meeting presentation, we hope to enhance your professional knowledge and assist you in keeping abreast of the ongoing changes, insights, regulations, and innovations in today’s healthcare environment
Welcome to the video series, The Model Medical-Legal Partnership, presented by The Children’s Care Network (TCCN). The purpose of these videos is to familiarize you and your colleagues with the Health Law Partnership, which was created to assist children and their families who are exposed to “health harming legal issues.” These issues can negatively impact the health and well-being of those children, as well as the entire family, and with appropriate medical and legal support, these issues can be mitigated, and in some cases, eliminated.
The series consists of three videos, with accompanying presentations. These videos will:
Please visit the links below to access the videos and presentations. For more information about HeLP, please call 404-785-2005 or visit www.healthlawpartnership.org.
• TCCN Physician Guideline for Testing Inquiries
• AMA Fact Sheet: Reporting Coronavirus Laboratory Testing
• TCCN Subspecialty Practice Referral Information Grid
• KHF Mental Health Support Resources for COVID-19
• TCCN and Children’s: Asthma Care During COVID-19
• What Parents Want From Practices
• Suggested Talking Points for Patient and Parents
• Staff Exposure at Work and at Home
• Helping Your Family Cope During a Stressful Time
• Talking with Families During a Crisis
• TCCN Telemedicine Playbook
We do capture site browsing history to improve our website for future visitors!